Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to your course guide!
This guide provides links to the most useful databases and resources for researching any topic on Nursing and Health related topics. Use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Search Strategies - Example of some nursing topics and their search strategy
- Finding Information Sources - The KCC Library has a new system where you can search for books, e-books, articles, etc. on nursing and health
- Reference - Encyclopedias, dictionaries and other sources for basic information on a topic
- Finding Articles - Here you find a list of recommended databases for nursing topics.
- Citing Sources - A help tool on citing the resources you found on this subject