Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WELCOME TO YOUR COURSE GUIDE !
This guide provides links to the most useful databases and resources for researching any topic on Community Health. Use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- HANDOUTS - PDF file of the handouts distributed in the classroom
- FINDING BOOKS - search for books on community health in the KBCC Library
- FINDING ARTICLES - Here you can find several recommended databases related to allied health.
- CITING SOURCES - Help on citing the resources you'll find on the subject
- INFORMATION TIMELINE - The information cycle.